Thursday, February 5, 2009

Day 10

9:48am: My last salt water flush!!!! Hallelujah!

7:52pm: Okay...so I just caved. I had a cigarette. My rationale is that it is my last day of the cleanse and one cigarette was not going to pollute my body so much that it will erase the past ten days. It was also a kind of celebratory thing that... this whole time all I kept telling myself was that all I had to do was just get through class today and I was golden. It ALSO was a boredom thing. I'm bored. The taste in my mouth is so strong and the smell is making me sick. Was it worth it? Probably not. But I did it. It's done.

My situation for coming off the cleanse is not good either. I told my Grandma I wanted Ben's when I came home... she's still in the dark really about the whole cleanse thing. When I talked to her today she was like "Just promise you're not starving yourself" which I'm not... and I even tried to say we'll have Ben's Saturday but for some reason this made her upset... so looks like I'm starting to eat tomorrow. There's no way I am fully cleansed.. not even close. I would have to do this a much longer time than ten days... which I plan on doing the next time around. So I'm not going to beat myself up over not properly coming off the cleanse if I know I'm not fully cleansed in the first place... if that makes sense... and it does to me.

Now I'm bored. I considered going home tonight... but I'm exhausted and didn't want to chance eating tonight and it would be easier to drink the drink here.

Wow I'm feeling REALLY guilty about the cigarette. Damn.

I totally ran out of maple syrup. I went to Whole Foods earlier today to get lemons and some oranges and probiotics but didn't want to spend the money on syrup if I wasn't totally sure that I needed a whole new one. I think I have about one tablespoon left.. which will get me through the night.

My stomach hurts now. Probably the cigarette. Or the guilt.

I'm booooored. It's like literally 15 degrees outside but feels like way below zero. The wind huuuurts my face... it's totally raw. So I can't do anything... I'm just stuck in my room watching tv. I wish the cutie would call... which he won't. I saw him earlier on my way to class... he was coming back. :-( I wish he would give me something to do so I'm not just stuck here thinking about cigarettes.

Oh yea... my cousin sent me a text earlier telling me she was proud of me and my roommate said she was proud also. My roommate also said I look really good and that my skin looks great (which is weird cause I feel like I'm all pimply and wind chapped) and I look lively. It made me feel good.

8:26pm: Might as well do my measurements now. I'm nervous. Here goes:

Weight: ??? Won't know until tomorrow

Chest: 39

Hips: 39.5

Waist: 31

Thighs: 23

Arms (bicep) 12.5

Energy Level (1-10): In general this past week (cause right now it's like a .5) I'd say 7!

WOW! I lost an inch off everything except my waist. 3.5 inches!!!!!!! Now it's only 4 inches bigger than Scarlett Johannsen (I spent a lot of time in the bathroom the past ten days therefore I spent a lot of time reading US Weekly) I lost a total of 7.5 inches from my whole body! That's more than half a foot. Incredible. I wonder what my weight is.

9:53pm: Having my last glass of this cleanse. Ahhh. Had exactly one tablespoon of syrup yay. This is weird. My last glass. I retired my juicer and measuring spoons. Feels good. I'll take 6 or 7 laxatives tonight and then off to home. I'll write more when I come back. :-)


I made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment